Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Friendship points

Until they add more, you are correct. They haven't released any recently, so I suspect some are on their way soon.
  • On the plus side - you now have the chance of getting donuts when you do your neighbour visits :D
  • suetopia wrote:
    On the plus side - you now have the chance of getting donuts when you do your neighbour visits :D

Yay! :D
  • Autobots1984 wrote:
    It says that I'm at maximum friendship points, does this mean no more friendship prizes?

If you got the Mulberry Island, you have reached the end of the friendship prizes. If you continue to visit your neighbors, you will continue to get some cash, and there's a random chance for a free donut.
  • gozerfreak wrote:
    The other day, I actually got no less than THREE donuts while going through my list of neighbours... I've never seen that before, but apparently, it happens!

Many posters have said the same thing. You can go empty handed several days in a row, then hit multiple donuts in 1 day. It really is a random feast or famine game of chance.
  • My guess is more FP prizes will be released with level 60. Considering it's taking this long, I'd be surprised if it didn't have any FP prizes in that update.

Hopefully sometime this week. Fingers crossed. :)