Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Loosing Friendship After Whoohoo?

So I have noticed that I could be BFF with some one but when I Whoohoo with them they get the red didn't like that above them and then my friendship level tanks.
  • "frogkiss1;d-944138" wrote:
    So I have noticed that I could be BFF with some one but when I Whoohoo with them they get the red didn't like that above them and then my friendship level tanks.

lol That's like 'I used to like you until we slept together.' :D Yeah, it's from bad woohoo.
  • Are you using mccc mod ? I noticed when my sims have low wohoo skill, they loose friendship after good wohoo. Once they reach higher whooho skill they stop loosing frienship.
  • "I see how it is," she screamed at him. "You only became my friend so you could woo hoo me! I'm worth more than that. Goodbye!" Slams door. :open_mouth:
    LadyKyn
    New Traveler
    Did they perform bad in bed? It can take a hit to their relationship if they performed bad woohoo. Usually when one isn't in a good mood for the most part.
  • "frogkiss1;d-944138" wrote:

Was the other sim in a flirty mood? If not that can affect your friendship level.

"LadyKyn;c-16595510" wrote:
    Did they perform bad in bed? It can take a hit to their relationship if they performed bad woohoo. Usually when one isn't in a good mood for the most part.

I agree...

They were great friends but then one night your sim couldn't hold their juice and it was a bit awkward after that lol.
  • "Feisbukaite;c-16596636" wrote:
    Are you using mccc mod ? I noticed when my sims have low wohoo skill, they loose friendship after good wohoo. Once they reach higher whooho skill they stop loosing frienship.

is there a way to turn off whoohoo skill?
  • "frogkiss1;c-16597016" wrote:
    is there a way to turn off whoohoo skill?

Yes. Just need to go to the MC Command access through the computer and go to woohoo settings.

Before I got MCCC, I actually got negative relation after woohoo, and I believe it was for inappropriate behavior as I was just visiting another household at the time. However, that was addressed in a recent patch for when it should be fine behavior but was still considered inappropriate, as in you were good friends with the person and welcome. There're still occasions when woohoo while visiting is inappropriate.
  • "Feisbukaite;c-16596636" wrote:
    Are you using mccc mod ? I noticed when my sims have low wohoo skill, they loose friendship after good wohoo. Once they reach higher whooho skill they stop loosing frienship.

I was wondering about this! Thank you, this was super informative, I'm sure that must be it! I didn't mind it exactly, I thought it added some fun drama possibilities, but it was something to keep in mind when all my couples ended up hating each other from whoohooing too much, lol. Sometimes that kinda works for the story, but sometimes it's kinda weird lol. So this is good to keep in mind!
  • "FanPhoria;c-16598300" wrote:
    "Feisbukaite;c-16596636" wrote:

I was wondering about this! Thank you, this was super informative, I'm sure that must be it! I didn't mind it exactly, I thought it added some fun drama possibilities, but it was something to keep in mind when all my couples ended up hating each other from whoohooing too much, lol. Sometimes that kinda works for the story, but sometimes it's kinda weird lol. So this is good to keep in mind!

Couples with low wohoo skill spend a lot of time stargazing in my game