Forum Discussion

11 years ago

frink points from Graffiti

Better for you to spray neighbors and hopefully they return the favor......
  • iain51269522 wrote:
    What do frink points do and how do you know if you have them?

I believe to start the update you have to visit a friend. Do that and the FP system is explained. Basically, visit friends, collect points, get prizes, be happy!
  • mbemom wrote:
    iain51269522 wrote:
    What do frink points do and how do you know if you have them?

I believe to start the update you have to visit a friend. Do that and the FP system is explained. Basically, visit friends, collect points, get prizes, be happy!

My update started when I cleaned up graffiti in my own town.
  • So is it safe to say that there will be no more corn,stage and channel 6 stackables?if not i will get them back to where they should go, but man it really bums me out if that's the case.
  • I'd love to graffiti all of my neighbors, really I would, but some of them really do a good job of tucking away the graffiti-able buildings and when I finally find them, they're already graffitied. I gave up about halfway through today, and decided only to graffiti if the building was on the landing screen or one of the first I came across when looking for what to tap.
  • tomouteast wrote:
    I still can't clean off the graffiti but I'm assuming we don't do that for friends anymore with this update.

I think you're right, I haven't seen a single mop in neighboring towns.
  • wrightlot wrote:
    Does the graffiti not only give an extra point but also reduce the friends righteousness?

Only if they don't clean it. Leaving it for too long might reduce righteousness, but cleaning graffiti is also the best way to raise righteousness until you unlock the training wall.
  • ciararonnie wrote:
    shasurveyi256 wrote:
    I can't visit my friend's yet...How many building can you graffiti (assuming you have everything or most)

I can only think of off the top of my head, Moe's, the elementary School----now I just drew a huge blank :)

Town Hall and Library

Town Hall and Police Station