Forum Discussion

12 years ago

frozen springfield?!?!?

My Springfield was frozen for over a month last year.

It was nice but the snow got boring after awhile and it was nice to get the grass back.
  • First question I would have is how many decorations do you have? I had issues where I couldn't get into my game at all on my iPhone 5 until I cut down on decoration and/or houses. Another issue may be what capacity your device has, 32 or 64 GB? That can make a difference. I notice when I visit neighbors with large towns and a lot of decorations, they take longer to load.
  • frogger53 wrote:
    First question I would have is how many decorations do you have? I had issues where I couldn't get into my game at all on my iPhone 5 until I cut down on decoration and/or houses. Another issue may be what capacity your device has, 32 or 64 GB? That can make a difference. I notice when I visit neighbors with large towns and a lot of decorations, they take longer to load.

My phone has 32 internal, and 32 removable. I dont think i have a crazy ammount of decprations. I was at lv33 when it froze up. But I can't put stuff away anyway now becuase i litterally only have 3 seconds to do anything, which is bassically collect the daily play prize. After that it's frozen and I can't do anything. The backround music still plays, even after I close the game.
  • gasigsae06 wrote:
    frogger53 wrote:
    First question I would have is how many decorations do you have? I had issues where I couldn't get into my game at all on my iPhone 5 until I cut down on decoration and/or houses. Another issue may be what capacity your device has, 32 or 64 GB? That can make a difference. I notice when I visit neighbors with large towns and a lot of decorations, they take longer to load.

My phone has 32 internal, and 32 removable. I dont think i have a crazy ammount of decprations. I was at lv33 when it froze up. But I can't put stuff away anyway now becuase i litterally only have 3 seconds to do anything, which is bassically collect the daily play prize. After that it's frozen and I can't do anything. The backround music still plays, even after I close the game.

That's weird. How much memory do you have available? The only thing I can think of is deleting some apps/photos/music.
  • imfkool wrote:
    gasigsae06 wrote:
    frogger53 wrote:

That's weird. How much memory do you have available? The only thing I can think of is deleting some apps/photos/music.

That might work. Any way you can access your game from another device?
  • if you don't have access to another device to see if it happens on that one as well i would try to download bluestack on a computer and try to run the game form there and see what happens.
  • i have tried it on a couple devices. I have even tried it on someones phone who has the game. Thier profile loaded just fine, I logged on and mine froze
  • gasigsae06 wrote:
    i have tried it on a couple devices. I have even tried it on someones phone who has the game. Thier profile loaded just fine, I logged on and mine froze

try bluestacks on a computer

i love it on there because of the big screen but it doesn't work as good with a mouse compared to tapping in my opinion.

if that doesn't work i would contact EA
    there must be something wrong with your town that is causing this