Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Functionality needed

Hello There

i don't know if Support having a look sometimes on topics but i would like to report a very important missing Functionality in the game for me.

what is it ? :smile:

just to be able to save our city in different version. for exemple i would like to save my city as it is now and try to build it from scratch but i don't do it because i will not be able to go back at the previous state if my new one is a desaster ^^

Really would like to have this in game :)

thanks !

• I have about 30+ characters in storage. No need for them unless they show up in an event. If they have a building attached, it's no big loss. Having a save game option would mean a tripling of EA's storage requirements, I should think. Not worth it if that slows the game down.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Your town is stored on the server. EA has already eliminate Krusty Land and essentially killed friend visits to reduce server loads. No way they would add a feature that requires more server resources.
    Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer
    "saipaman;c-2215677" wrote:
    A save game feature would be nice.

I'd like the ability to split characters off from buildings that don't have a place in my Springfield. I'd even pay a reasonable amount of money for that ability.

I really agree on this one. I have a number of things stuck in my town that I would love to store, but they have a character attached to them, so they have to stay out. Wish we could detach them.