Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Furious D is back

I was disappointed when the event started on Wednesday because while the Jockey Bart skin was in my Misery Box, it didn’t include Furious D as previously (last time 2016) they’d been bundled together.

First thing this morning, I got Furious D as well automatically - EA fixed it, it just popped up. So if the Jockey Bart skin is in your Misery Box, that’s a skin and a PC for 20 donuts. It was also the only PC I was missing - I just have 10 NPCs left to get, which I’m not that bothered about.
  • "0Brooders0;c-2211182" wrote:
    Love all Npcs!!! >:)

Except Funzos - ALL FUNZOS MUST DIE!!!
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "0Brooders0;c-2211182" wrote:

Now this is a rare occurrence seeing you here. :)
  • "simpsonare;c-2211189" wrote:
    Don't have a cow man. Finally!!

It's the only reason I'd post something in here any more, as I know there were people in here in the same situation as me.
  • "74hands;c-2211185" wrote:
    "0Brooders0;c-2211182" wrote:

Except Funzos - ALL FUNZOS MUST DIE!!!

Agree, they are the only thing i have left in my Yearbook, not wasting 30 donuts on them..
    And that battle siezure robot .. really annoying, have stuck it in my inventory never to see the light of day again... :D
    AirurandoP
    Rising Newcomer
    Wohoo. Just got update and got Furious D and Hellfish monument, treasure chest and Hellfish Abe

Just need Xylem now and the only charters I don't have are the real cash purchasable ones