Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Futurama Expansion?

would be cool to get an expansionto new york. And then homer getting crazy and hating new york
  • Anything is possible. As long as they work out whatever legal issues are in place, then perhaps we will see Futurama content in the future.

For now, it's strictly Simpsons and I like it that way
  • I don't think there would be any point to a Futurama expansion. I think at that point they should just make it its own game. If they make a expansion they could get a lot of money but a second tapped out could make thousands more. Plus Futurama has enough characters and content to make the game last a while.
  • We've bantered about this in several threads, & I'm more than happy to chime in again while enjoying the super Simpsorama groovy promos during NFL on Fox.... looks totally outstanding & I would certainly expect some further character interaction here & eventually the entirely logical choice of a Futurama TO game8)
    http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/zennglenn/Mobile%20Uploads/20141109_125705_zps9fbe40ee.jpg
  • Expansion - unlikely at this point in time (Like Glenn said, it's been discussed in a few threads before). But I can't wait to see tonight's episode :D
  • ...not only did they make it impossible to not want Futurama content in the game, they went a step further and made a joke of the game and our spending in the show as well.

Something is up, something has to be happening behind the scenes that they won't tell us about yet. Either we get an expansion, get them into the game as regular characters, or we get an entirely separate Futurama game.
  • I hope they make it a stand alone game. It would look so good due to so much detail, yea I luv Futurama.