Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Ghost Bombs

Geez, I really hope it's not another one of those. I finally caved in yesterday and bought one of the zappers- their range is horrible and the animation isn't even all that. I'll stop at one and that's only for aesthetic purposes and my need to at least have one of LT items.
  • TheLadySimsalot wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    I put my zapper next to Frink's Lab, I think it looks good, there.

I'm working on something with that, too. In fact, I like it so much I'm thinking about buying a second. I don't care about the zombies, and probably not the raven, so...,

And Frink is my all time fave. I'm gonna go take a look at yours. I have some gremlins for you if you're clear.

:D

Got them :)
  • mwdalton wrote:
    I put my zapper next to Frink's Lab, I think it looks good, there.

me too... I like the way it looks, and have actually killed a couple ghosts with it. Though I have to sit there waiting for a nearby ghost to fly within range. It's fun.
  • I'm thinking it will be a 1 time item, and it will nuke all the ghosts in your Springfield at the time of release. I think that's why there was something for a "box of bombs" I saw somewhere. Either in the Halloween premium guide or somewhere. So since there's an option for a "box", I imagine it's a 1 time use and you can buy more (likely for donuts). Since it seems to be a premium tool, it'd have to have a better radius than the vacuum, which is everything entering your current screen of vision.
  • Wouldn't it be decent though if we could ghost bomb our neighbors? No more worrying about that -2 triple tap if you can clear every ghost in town... is -15 possible? :)

Add a mini explosion when the neighbor logs in to let them know they've been bombed... that would sell bombs too lol.
  • Leenan777 wrote:
    The ghost zapper is a waste of donuts! It's pretty useless. I wish I hadn't bought it.

Think of it this way, it'll probably add a nice bonus to cash & xp afterwards.