Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Ghost Bundle now avalible

You get a Ghost Ship, Ghost Zapper, and 2 Mausoleums= 185 donuts
Ghost Ship 5% XP
Ghost Zapper 2.25% XP
Mausoleums 0% XP
  • When doing neighbor visits today i saw a devil surrounded by swirling purple smoke under neath the ghost ship. Is this devil connected to the ghost ship or where they just placed close together? Never seen the devil or ghost ship placed before
  • It's Devil Flanders (skin) and it he has nothing to do with the Ghost ship.
  • "adruralo52;1471078" wrote:
    It's Devil Flanders (skin) and it he has nothing to do with the Ghost ship.

Ah ok thanks, never seen that animation before then
  • "geekbyknight;1471195" wrote:
    The mausoleum doesn't have a bonus? Does it at least payout money and xp?

no they don't have a bonus ship 5%, zapper 2.25% in the bundle
    mausoleums each pays $200 and 22xp every 8 hours

• "petehd14;1471291" wrote:
    Devil Flanders has a task at the Ghost Pirate Ship.

He has one at Heck House 24hr task. Do you or anyone else know which task it is?

• "cinthiafer260;1470494" wrote:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have the ship and two mausoleums but I thought that maybe they'd off the zapper at a lower price because I already had 2 of the 3 items in the bundle! It's not offered at all in my Springfield. I agree with everyone, that is a bummer because I've been waiting for the Springfield Cemetery

Ditto. I have the Ghost Ship & a mausoleum & I would pay donuts for the zapper. Also would like the cemetery & a few other items in other bundles that I might not be eligible for. Most annoying, EA! Let us give you our donuts in exchange for items!!!
    I missed out on Freedom Hawk, too.
    Clearly EA have not much thought has gone into the bundles, unless they're deliberately just winding people up.
  • I know! It's super helpful for newer players but for people who didn't start at the beginning and not so new it sucks because some of these items were offered separately in the past for donuts.