Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Gil is back

Just got the brand new update, too. He's definitely back!
  • cdepast wrote:
    There are plenty of places that offer free wi-fi.

Where you live maybe.

The nearest place that has wi-fi is a 15 minute drive away from where we live - and you're expected to buy some food to use it.

The only places with really free wi-fi are the libraries in the 2 nearby towns. About 25 minutes away each with heavy traffic to deal with to get there (small towns, but high populations). And every day crime gets worse around here. I don't want to get whacked in the head so someone can steal my tablets to trade for drugs (I just sat through jury duty last week on a murder trial involving drugs - it turned out I was an alternate juror).

Man do I ever gripe...
  • Since Royce McCutcheon showed up on the level 50 screen, I was wondering if they were looking for a new salesman. Maybe Gil is set to become a playable character.
  • It's The Homer! I have to buy it because it's The Homer! It's rare we get a character or on item that has lasted more than 16 seconds in an episode! The 3% bonus don't mean squat! It's the Homer!!!!
  • I agree! Instantly bought, perfectly placed :mrgreen: it's The Homer :thumbup: