Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Gills Discount Store Idea

I think it sounds great! I would love something like that!!!
  • All sounds good, but Gil needs to have tasks

10min - Get a checkup
    1hr - Make passerbys feel sorry for Ol' Gil (outdoor task)
    4hrs - Start Begging (outdoor task)
    8hrs - Work at Red Blazer Realty
    12hrs - Work at the Used Car Lot
    24hrs - Work as Security at the Bank (outdoor task)

The following buildings would be released

Used Car Lot with Gil Gunderson
    Red Blazer Realty with Cookie Kwan
    First Bank of Springfield

The Bank would also have 2 features. You can deposit money for a small interest & deposit into your friends towns
  • Sounds like fun, but I think you have your sights set a bit high. I doubt EA would ever go that far out of their way to give away such deals...though it doesn't hurt to dream big.

And our "Gil" has only one "l" in his name. :wink:
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    All sounds good, but Gill needs to have tasks

10min - Get a checkup

The Bank would also have 2 features. You can deposit money for a small interest & deposit into your friends towns

EA:
    http://2fm9xz2drvqemrbu.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/make-it-so-captain.jpg
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    All sounds good, but Gil needs to have tasks

10min - Get a checkup

I agree all that sounds great especially the bank part you should also be able to get interest after a few days and maybe even stocks you can invest in
  • NOVA_POLARI wrote:
    So I had an idea for a new really cool update called Gills discount store. So as you already know whenever there is a doughnut sale Gill walks around our towns until the sale ends. So I figured why cant he become a permanent character? So here is how I thought it would work you would get a quest to build Gills discount store. After you build it you get Gill as a character. Although the building and Gill are different then most buildings and characters. First of all Gills building gives no pay and cannot be vandalized. Also Gill can not do any tasks but he will walk around your town. So here is where the fun begins. Every four hours Gills discount store will update with three new "deals." They will be for the most part items for less money. For example a tree that would normally cost 100 dollars would now cost 50. Or the brown house or other houses can be less money so people can spam them if they want to. Also sometimes quest buildings will be on sale like barts treehouse can be 18,000 dollars so anyone on the quest can get it easier. But there is more rarer things to. One of them is premium sales. Like the volcano lair can be 150 doughnuts instead of 200. Also mystery boxes can sometimes be 3 doughnuts and homer Buddhas can be 6. Finally the rarest things of all that will keep people playing the ultra rare PREMIUM FOR CASH DEAL! Every once in a while a premium item will be available for in game cash! Like the volcano lair can be 200,000 dollars or mystery boxes can be 20,000 dollars. Also we can still have doughnuts sales because when we go into the store an advertisement could come up telling us about the sale. So what do you guys think of this idea?

Sound like a good idea :thumbup:
  • Has there even been a discount gils store in any Simpson episode? I believe TSTO is limited to Simpson episodes

I agree with the idea
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    All sounds good, but Gil needs to have tasks

10min - Get a checkup

Gil's also a Lawyer, so how about 10 hours - at the courthouse losing cases.
  • NOVA_POLARI wrote:
    So I had an idea for a new really cool update called Gills discount store. So as you already know whenever there is a doughnut sale Gill walks around our towns until the sale ends. So I figured why cant he become a permanent character? So here is how I thought it would work you would get a quest to build Gills discount store. After you build it you get Gill as a character. Although the building and Gill are different then most buildings and characters. First of all Gills building gives no pay and cannot be vandalized. Also Gill can not do any tasks but he will walk around your town. So here is where the fun begins. Every four hours Gills discount store will update with three new "deals." They will be for the most part items for less money. For example a tree that would normally cost 100 dollars would now cost 50. Or the brown house or other houses can be less money so people can spam them if they want to. Also sometimes quest buildings will be on sale like barts treehouse can be 18,000 dollars so anyone on the quest can get it easier. But there is more rarer things to. One of them is premium sales. Like the volcano lair can be 150 doughnuts instead of 200. Also mystery boxes can sometimes be 3 doughnuts and homer Buddhas can be 6. Finally the rarest things of all that will keep people playing the ultra rare PREMIUM FOR CASH DEAL! Every once in a while a premium item will be available for in game cash! Like the volcano lair can be 200,000 dollars or mystery boxes can be 20,000 dollars. Also we can still have doughnuts sales because when we go into the store an advertisement could come up telling us about the sale. So what do you guys think of this idea?

Yea a good idea :lol: