Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Gingerbread House, complete with Witch as character

It's a returning item, but WOW this event is proving to be great.

:mrgreen:

Everything I wanted is coming back!
  • I'm guessing next week will either be King Homer's Skyscraper or the Fortune Teller shop (again). We probably won't see the older items until the third phase.
  • bluyoshi88810 wrote:
    I'm guessing next week will either be King Homer's Skyscraper or the Fortune Teller shop (again). We probably won't see the older items until the third phase.

that is already in the shop though i have it in my main town but saw it in the menu of my feeder town. i would of guessed Marge the Witch and the cauldron
  • I didnt realize they would remove the gingerbread house so soon!!! :cry: Some people get paid every two weeks and I have already sunk over a hundred dollars into this stuff last pay period. I hope they bring it back. I really wanted it. Now I hope they dont remove bad dream house until the weekend. I was happy to snap up the jumping dolphin though.
  • I got this last year for free and I feel like I'm alone in this, but it's my least favourite building/character out of the whole game.
  • Since she's no longer in the store, I'm locking this thread to avoid confusion.