Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Glitch with legs and louie 60 min task

I'm having the same problem with Legs and Louie
  • I might have a work around here. It at least worked for me.

When you go in to the game and you have the task complete icon over the characters head do not click it. Instead, go to the menu on the left that shows the current tasks and click on the paticular task. A pop up will appear telling you what the task is, for instance "Make Marge Protest Something" with a selection box that say "Do It." Click the "Do It" box. The screen will move to where ever the character is and will show a status complete bar that should be full but it will also show a "1/1" tasks which is like saying one of one tasks. On the ones that seem to fail and not count it will show a negative number with a fully complete task bar, something like "-5/1"

If you see this, exit out of the game, and double home button to exit out of the program (where you make the icons do the jiggly dance) go back into the game and recheck. You should no longer show the "-5/1" and should be good to go.

This at least worked on mine and will be how I check my tasks going forward for a bit.