Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Goo Count

frogger53 wrote:
How is it possible to have over 130,000 goo....?

Double tap every neighbour and continuously add and delete neighbours. Then spend hoards of donuts on buying gremlins too!

I have a neighbour with 60,000 plus goo, and yet I never see their name on my hauntings. Someone else could be the double tapping culprit though. I doubt it as I have NEVER once seen their name in my town.
  • Once I got to my 10k, I slowed right down, I preety much bomb the place after hiting the graveyards. Not interested in getting the donuts..
  • Best case scenario without cheats, is roughly 2k goo per day. Lets say your an over achiever on legit donut spends, dumping and adding new neighbors, maybe 2.5k goo per day. That's it, and that's the facts. Counts far exceeding this, with pic proofs, only proves a cheat?
  • loonytune15 wrote:
    Once I got to my 10k, I slowed right down, I preety much bomb the place after hiting the graveyards. Not interested in getting the donuts..

I'm the same. Now i've hit 10k i'm not really fussed about collecting the goo anymore. I just do a bomb each time i start up the game. Imo it's not worth collecting 2000 goo for an extra donut or two. I haven't got the patience or time.
  • punkymcmilli wrote:
    Best case scenario without cheats, is roughly 2k goo per day. Lets say your an over achiever on legit donut spends, dumping and adding new neighbors, maybe 2.5k goo per day. That's it, and that's the facts. Counts far exceeding this, with pic proofs, only proves a cheat?

+1