Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Good new for graphics overlapping.

that's been the answer since forever: water+rail tracks = graphical glitches
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:

From EA
    You can attempt to trouble shoot the issue by removing Monorail pieces which are placed over water, or removing rakes from their land, but finding the asset which is causing the issue can become cumbersome.

I had a rail glitch during the monorail event where rails overlapped but not everything. And this version of everything overlapping I can't remember when it started before of after the "Inventory Fight Club" but after I laid down a lot more rails on top of water.

You have waited too long to submit the form. The system has recreated the form and it can now be resubmitted. Please try again.
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:

Not working for me
    I remove all tracks and water still overlapping...
    I will wait till they fix
  • brickevand408 wrote:
    LPNintendoITA wrote:

Not working for me
    I remove all tracks and water still overlapping...
    I will wait till they fix

Do you have rakes? Try removing them.

You have waited too long to submit the form. The system has recreated the form and it can now be resubmitted. Please try again.
  • brickevand408 wrote:
    Just try again
    Not working grrrrr
    Fix your overlapping issue EA !!!!

I kind of enjoy watching your monorail disappear into the mountains with the overlapping. It feels like it is entering a tunnel through the mountain range.