Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Graffiti

I haven't been able to either, and I'm a bit miffed about it. Partly thanks to the need to redesign the area around the SH Tunnel, I finally got around to moving all of my graffiti-able buildings together so people can take better advantage of the graffiti glitch. And then... nothing.
  • I wasn't aware there was a glitch with graffiti. Are you referring to being able to hit multiple buildings to get more cash and friend points instead of just 3 taps? I hope they bring this back. I liked being able to hit 4-6 extra buildings.
  • MrPMPisBeefy wrote:
    I wasn't aware there was a glitch with graffiti. Are you referring to being able to hit multiple buildings to get more cash and friend points instead of just 3 taps? I hope they bring this back. I liked being able to hit 4-6 extra buildings.

Yeah it looks like the finally killed both the neighbor visit glitches.. :?
  • ghallmark814 wrote:
    MrPMPisBeefy wrote:
    I wasn't aware there was a glitch with graffiti. Are you referring to being able to hit multiple buildings to get more cash and friend points instead of just 3 taps? I hope they bring this back. I liked being able to hit 4-6 extra buildings.

Yeah it looks like the finally killed both the neighbor visit glitches.. :?

What was the other one? Are you talking about stackables because those have been dead for a while.