Forum Discussion

mikepellerin60
Seasoned Newcomer
11 years ago

Gremaliens and Other Springfield.

Not a stupid topic. I've been wondering the same thing, actually. :)
  • That's a good question. I'm assuming OS doesn't squash them.

Still, I like to send most of my gremaliens into my neighbors' towns. Without the handshakes, there's no other way they can know I've been there. I just wish I had enough gremaliens to go around.
  • I discovered that the grem-aliens don't get squished in your springfield. Released the 5 in OS and four hours later the 5 were still there.
    I haven't come across any grem-aliens in my springfield with no name attached as yet, so don't know about OS response.
  • Has anyone had any grem-aliens that don't squash? I've chased a few around only for them to freeze and nothing happen.
  • theslayer369 wrote:
    Has anyone had any grem-aliens that don't squash? I've chased a few around only for them to freeze and nothing happen.

I had a few that you had to tap them a couple times. I find myself trying to tap them in neighbor towns only to remember you can only squash them in your own town.
  • Rich0913 wrote:
    theslayer369 wrote:
    Has anyone had any grem-aliens that don't squash? I've chased a few around only for them to freeze and nothing happen.

I had a few that you had to tap them a couple times. I find myself trying to tap them in neighbor towns only to remember you can only squash them in your own town.

Ha!ha! lol
  • ShadyLady876 wrote:
    theslayer369 wrote:

Yes. This was solved by visiting KL, going back to your town and finding the grem aliens who are now running around again and squishable, or should be at least.

Thanks ShadyLady I'll try that right now :D