Forum Discussion

10 years ago

guitar store question

I am waiting for the reports from topix but the two that interacts in quest, lisa and homer, dont
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    What would be great was if this building didn't cost donuts

True! :lol: (Although in that case, I would have to figure out what to do with it, instead of just skipping it.)
  • panopticnic wrote:

Yeah, it seems to me that they aren't releasing anything for cash anymore :( But at least it is a cheap building?

There sure doesn't seem to be the same balance ...

Keep in mind that they've gotten into the pattern of dividing their events into phases. Things roll out at different times. Additional items are dated to be released over the next week in a couple more phases. So ... well ...
  • For Part 9 of the questline i found the following adults can not be sent on the task
    Akira
    Frink
    George Washington
    Gisueppe
    Hugs Bunny
    Kang
    Kodos
    Lampwick
    Matt Groening
    Roger Myers Jr.
    Space Mutant

• Linkwick wrote:
    AccusedTangent4 wrote:
    Otto has a two hour task to shop there. I haven't seen any others yet.

Otto ALREADY has a 2hr task (at Johnny Fiesta's). Why do you do this EA?! WHY?!?!
    They should've made it a 6hr task or something.

Cause not everyone has Johnny Fiesta's?

Besides, I don't see anything wrong with having more than one two hour task...at least it gives you another option.
  • Why does a cruddy little store costing donuts come out now?! EA- we have thanksgiving event stuff to purchase and you give us a lame tie-in building for donuts at the same time?......... And it's not a needed or cool building, no charector.... And it's donuts!!!!!

Everything costs donuts lately- cmon! This is supposed to be a freemium game- the idea of that is free stuff, although sometimes junk is supposed to outweigh the premium stuff- so we have a reason to keep playing! Sure, we like buying things, but not the majority of things, and it has headed more and more in that direction..... From what I've seen and heard, sounds like most of your players can buy donuts- sometimes. And we get in a sad spot of I can't get something I really want because here it is- and I can't afford it... Makes people not want to play, missing items depression I think we'll call it.

Make the donut items worthwhile. When the game first started most of the premiums were things you really wanted- premium versions of normal junk excepted- as time has passed the stuff we WANT in the list becomes less- and you keep adding junk, but it costs donuts anyway. We need to go back to premiums that are actually premium things/people and then not charge an outrageous amount for them.

Sorry, spew over

Edit- no I did not buy the guitar store, I need more donuts- if enough are left over from my other thanksgiving purchases,..... I might buy that piece of junk just cuz it finishes the story I guess. But I don't really want it
  • durarararara wrote:
    maximbarne126 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    shafanator108 wrote:
    AccusedTangent4 wrote:
    Otto has a two hour task to shop there. I haven't seen any others yet.

Just Otto that would be lame.

Would be great if at least all the guitar playing characters had a PERMANENT job.

What would be great was if this building didn't cost donuts

And the best comment of the year award goes to... MaxxSpider! :lol:

True dat! 8)

:lol: