Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Gulp 'n' Blow is still locked

yllibunjaku wrote:
The gulp 'n' blow restaurant is still locked even though I am level 12 and it requires you to be a level 10 at least to unlock it. I am also aware that you have to start the krusty burger heavy user part 3 quest to unlock it but that hasn't come up yet. I've sent homer to the krusty burger restaurant to trigger the quest but nothing has come up. I don't know what to do? I've unlocked willies shack and started the it's pronounced nu-cular quest part 1 but the gulp n blow quest hasn't come up??? :cry:

Have you completed all your other quests and freed all your characters? Some quests begin after others finish and are not exclusive.

Yes, it begins after Willie's quest line schoolhouse crook is completed, and Homer begins the quest.
  • conalmcainsh wrote:
    yllibunjaku wrote:
    The gulp 'n' blow restaurant is still locked even though I am level 12 and it requires you to be a level 10 at least to unlock it. I am also aware that you have to start the krusty burger heavy user part 3 quest to unlock it but that hasn't come up yet. I've sent homer to the krusty burger restaurant to trigger the quest but nothing has come up. I don't know what to do? I've unlocked willies shack and started the it's pronounced nu-cular quest part 1 but the gulp n blow quest hasn't come up??? :cry:

Have you completed all your other quests and freed all your characters? Some quests begin after others finish and are not exclusive.

Yeah I have apart from the holiday 2013 ones & the school quest part 5 and the it's pronounced nu-cular quest
    So would the quest start after willie finishes waxing the floor quest?
  • yllibunjaku wrote:
    conalmcainsh wrote:
    yllibunjaku wrote:

Yeah I have apart from the holiday 2013 ones & the school quest part 5 and the it's pronounced nu-cular quest

Do those.

If you are an active player, you will clear levels faster than you complete quest lines, and many quest lines do not trigger unless other are completed.

Complete all the tasks on your bar and the gulp n blow task will trigger eventually.
  • Okay I will and thank you for your help guys. One more thing though, is it possible that it will never trigger or EA has finally made a game without any faults or anything?
  • conalmcainsh wrote:
    yllibunjaku wrote:
    Okay I will and thank you for your help guys. One more thing though, is it possible that it will never trigger or EA has finally made a game without any faults or anything?

If you try all of these things I can almost guarantee it will trigger, however TSTO is certainly not faultless as if yet. You can always email EA if it still gripes you.

Thanks man, you've relieved me of a lot of stress because I thought I'd have to start all over again!

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,379 PostsLatest Activity: 3 minutes ago