Forum Discussion

rockyb2006
Seasoned Newcomer
8 years ago

Halloween facades!

I completely forgot about the Halloween facades from the past! I wish we had a switch like we do for Christmas. Are there just the 5 facades?

Simpson house
Church
Moes
Krusty Burger
KwikEmart
  • "rockyb2006;d-158050" wrote:
    I completely forgot about the Halloween facades from the past! I wish we had a switch like we do for Christmas. Are there just the 5 facades?

Simpson house
    Church
    Moes
    Krusty Burger
    KwikEmart

I remembered all but the church
  • "rockyb2006;d-158050" wrote:

Simpson house
    Church
    Moes
    Krusty Burger
    KwikEmart

Ya....pretty pathetic that we don't have many.....and after getting the upcoming Halloween Power Plant Smoke Stacks we'll have 6.....although I don't really count the smoke stacks as a "building" lol.....
    Idk why they won't give us anymore facades for halloween......
  • "Muhsterino;c-1772177" wrote:
    "JJHLH1;c-1771988" wrote:
    How does one acquire the Halloween facades? Were they part of previous THOH events?

4 are from the THOH 2015 event:
    https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Treehouse_of_Horror_2015_content_update

Thank you @Muhsterino
  • "Rich0913;c-1772224" wrote:
    "rockyb2006;d-158050" wrote:

Simpson house
    Church
    Moes
    Krusty Burger
    KwikEmart

I remembered all but the church

The church was the first Halloween and possibly just first facade/skin. Hell house.
  • Reading this post it looks like we are all simple players... If we complain about an event, may be because EA did "too much". Just give us an THOH event with couple of zombies, kids "trick or treat"ing with their halloween costumes and tons of new facades and halloween decorations (something like the stonecutters skins in the stonecutters event). And we will be happy for a month :D
  • "JJHLH1;c-1772278" wrote:
    "Muhsterino;c-1772177" wrote:
    "JJHLH1;c-1771988" wrote:
    How does one acquire the Halloween facades? Were they part of previous THOH events?

4 are from the THOH 2015 event:

Thank you @Muhsterino
    guys remember to not link external links :/