Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Halloween items remain?

You get the Burial Ground, Wailing Wall forever, but they pay cash instead of goo. The tasks Maude had which paid goo now pay in cash.
Hope it helped! :)
  • If it didnt leave with the update youll have it till the end of time..what gave you goo gives money & exp now..
  • Until next Halloween; not gonna tell you what you'll get then but it ain't .......
  • Why do people think items they have unlocked or earned would disappear? Makes no sense.
  • jasonicus321 wrote:
    Why do people think items they have unlocked or earned would disappear? Makes no sense.

Where's my vacuum?
  • i_set_fire wrote:
    jasonicus321 wrote:
    Why do people think items they have unlocked or earned would disappear? Makes no sense.

Where's my vacuum?

out to the shop to repair; you don't realize how corrosive that goo is. We'll do the best we can to save it but itt is really beat
  • datasurgeon wrote:
    i_set_fire wrote:
    jasonicus321 wrote:

Where's my vacuum?

out to the shop to repair; you don't realize how corrosive that goo is. We'll do the best we can to save it but itt is really beat

Ok thanks. I think it may have been hit with a few ghost bombs along the way, too.