Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Halloween noob with questions?

I'm new to Halloween too. I have a thread going about preparing for Halloween - everyone has great ideas! I find that other Forum members are an amazing source of info when it comes to this stuff!

I hope you enjoy Halloween! :D

EDIT: wanted to add that I love your username!
  • jraffa50 wrote:
    I think we will all find out soon what the event will be like!

So excited!!! :mrgreen:
  • The decorations used regular currency in the past so you should save up. They were also about mid range in their respective categories. So trees were about $200-$300 range. Can't remember the exact number, but you can look it up.

With that said there's no telling what they'll do this year. They might use the CoC formula and charge event currency for the decorations. Personally I'd be surprised if they did that but you never know.
  • I haven't been able to put spooky trees or dead trees in Krustyland, which is a bummer. Hopefully they change it at some point.
  • suetopia wrote:
    jraffa50 wrote:
    I think we will all find out soon what the event will be like!

So excited!!! :mrgreen:

Me too!! I feel like with CoC gasping along forever it will be great to get a real event people are excited about!

• Spooky Tree 325 (2012- the same)
    Dead Tree 270 (2012- the same)
    Jack-o-Lantern 135 (2012- the same)
    Pumpkin Patch 450 (2012- 420$)
    Dog zombie (unique) 50,000
    Peanut cart (new 2013) 520

• This will be my 1st Halloween also. I'd like some dead trees for my forest. But what I really want is: Booberella! I really hope they re-release her for the event. Zombies, monsters, ghouls, witches and vampires would all be cool too.
  • I'd like to see witch Marge come back - a lot of people have mentioned her, and that she can help to speed up crops! That's pretty cool!
  • suetopia wrote:
    I'd like to see witch Marge come back - a lot of people have mentioned her, and that she can help to speed up crops! That's pretty cool!

Yeah, I kind of wish I'd grabbed her last year, but the ray gun was my priority. Maybe I'll get her this year, if she comes back. I have enough for the cauldron, unless they charge more than they did last year.
  • Are we going to have to plant pumpkins on Cletus' farm? If so, I want to plant corn today.