Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Noob question.

Need premium, limited Brandine, then she gets pregnant as a task.
  • You need to buy Brandine...then spucklers are on her task list. I have her pregnant with her first...I think she can have 3.
    smohqy
    New Spectator
    johncolombo wrote:
    If a mod asks you nicely can we not talk about Brandine anymore? At least until this thread dies down?

But Brandine is the new Kardashian. And we all know the Kardashians were specifically bred and birthed decades earlier to fill the dumb numb spots in society's consciousness when the accurately predicted Charlie Sheen meltdown eventually faded away after the Tom Cruise/Scientology flap became yesterday's news.

The Masonic Reptillian Stonecutters already have this all scheduled according to their plan. So, "Mr. Colombo", I wouldn't step on too many ruffled feather toes if I were you. If I were you, I'd let Brandine distract society from the real issues in the world for a while longer.

Shhh, back away slowly...
  • smohqy wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    If a mod asks you nicely can we not talk about Brandine anymore? At least until this thread dies down?

But Brandine is the new Kardashian. And we all know the Kardashians were specifically bred and birthed decades earlier to fill the dumb numb spots in society's consciousness when the accurately predicted Charlie Sheen meltdown eventually faded away after the Tom Cruise/Scientology flap became yesterday's news.

The Masonic Reptillian Stonecutters already have this all scheduled according to their plan. So, "Mr. Colombo", I wouldn't step on too many ruffled feather toes if I were you. If I were you, I'd let Brandine distract society from the real issues in the world for a while longer.

http://i.imgur.com/idNuHkv.png
  • smohqy wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:

• johncolombo wrote:
    smohqy wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:

Awww, you called me Mr. Colombo. That felt nice, thanks. I feel like a Dalton now.
    :mrgreen: