Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Hand of Justice Power?

bigger radius on catching the criminals
  • orionsbell wrote:
    Just exactly what does this increase?

The amount of carbon you get from the H.Q. building.
  • SandraShill wrote:
    orionsbell wrote:

Why does the one screen state:

"Extra Hand of Justice Power!
    Extra Event Currency!"

Wouldn't that be redundant if extra hand just means extra currency?
  • stinkbugger wrote:
    SandraShill wrote:
    orionsbell wrote:

Why does the one screen state:

"Extra Hand of Justice Power!
    Extra Event Currency!"

Wouldn't that be redundant if extra hand just means extra currency?

Extra hand of justice power = bigger tapping radius for catching criminals. If you were around for Halloween it's just like the board with a nail.
  • iag5Lisa wrote:
    When does the Hand of Justice actually appear? I've upgraded mine 5 times now using Arboritum, but it doesn't actually appear (no waves like with the stick-with-nail when I press on the screen).

Yours is the Hand of Justice, my friend! Just give yourself a wave and you'll see it! :lol:
  • iag5Lisa wrote:
    When does the Hand of Justice actually appear? I've upgraded mine 5 times now using Arboritum, but it doesn't actually appear (no waves like with the stick-with-nail when I press on the screen).

How to make the Hand of Justice appear in two simple steps:

First, Raise your tapping hand to eye level.
    Second, bask in the glory of the Hand of Justice!
  • iag5Lisa wrote:

When you tap a criminal a little circle will ripple around him and it will auto tap any criminals in its radius
  • HappyGamer73 wrote:
    iag5Lisa wrote:

Yours is the Hand of Justice, my friend! Just give yourself a wave and you'll see it! :lol:

:lol: :lol: