Forum Discussion

barryriddl474
Seasoned Newcomer
11 years ago

Handshakes not stacking

I get only one handshake over my basic one, I rarely (once in a bluemoon) get a second one.
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Once, I had 2 on top of my "last" handshake, but I've seen screenshots on this forum with more.
  • I had the same issue till I read a forum post on it.

Key is logging in more frequently. additional shakes don't seem to be recognised until log in leaving you with just the 2. I've been logging in more frequently and have had as many as 4 stack.
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    sandwedgeking wrote:
    Make a second town and use it to control your taps/log ins and log outs.

We have 4 devices (2 main accounts and 2 feeders). We tap, then let the other get the handshake, and repeat.
    I never log out of my device since I lost most of my town with a logout issue.
  • I too am victim of only two handshakes at one time......when I pop the original in err, it sucks
  • A couple people have already indicated how this is done, and you should look up a thread with the title "Guide to Glitches (Tiles, Stage, Farm, TV6)."

Here's the bottom line: you need to synchronize your town between taps. A hundred friends can visit and if you haven't synchronized you'll lose almost all of them. The game will reset itself periodically so you might get a second handshake, but unless you're visiting your town very, very often you will lose the majority of taps your neighbors leave you. The answer is to coordinate with neighbors or set up feeder towns, and remember to synchronize your town between taps.