Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Harp Glitch Good or Bad ?

I lucked out and got a bonus level today and didn't get the harp glitch again. When I did have it it lasted 10 days and zero donuts.
  • AtodaJ wrote:
    vvinzent wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    It's the negative donut glitch. Involves the racetrack and the scratch off tickets. You can do it whenever you want so long as you have those available and 2 or less donuts. Google it to find the video if you want more detail.

but is it still working ?, and even if go to negative isn't it gonna revert to normal or stay negative ?

Dunno if it's still working but it is by far the worst glitch. You don't stay at negative doughnuts... after finishing the glitch you'll go back to 0 or like 2 doughnuts... for most people that is. The truth is that you can set it up to get 100's (limited only by how much tapping you want to do) of doughnuts after the negative glitch ends. So you can buy all the content now AND stockpile doughnuts for later AND you can do it repeat it easily.

It's such a bad glitch that all the EA developers should be fired for it.

what can be "set it up to 100's" ?
  • Each time you buy something, it becomes more negative. If I buy a 300 donut item, I will be at negative 300 donuts. I think that's what he's talking about. You can buy a limitless amount of premium content and can get unlimited in game money buy using donuts for game money. After you're done, you revert back to the donuts you started with (between 0 and 2).
  • JoshSherer wrote:
    Each time you buy something, it becomes more negative. If I buy a 300 donut item, I will be at negative 300 donuts. I think that's what he's talking about. You can buy a limitless amount of premium content and can get unlimited in game money buy using donuts for game money. After you're done, you revert back to the donuts you started with (between 0 and 2).

Yes. BUT what I heard is you CAN make it so that you don't have only 0 or 2 doughnuts when you exit out of the glitch. You really can and if you understand how the Mystery Box & Buddah purchases work then it'll make sense to you.

Very bad glitch.
  • Was upset today when I first got the harp glitch, but seeing as it only lasted a few hours for me and I got 747 donuts out of it...I'm not complaining! Not going to change my gameplay to try and get it again, though.
  • I got the harpies once, was locked out for 2hrs and was saved by my knight in shining armour thedrazen. As for if I received and free doughnuts maybe I got 400, maybe I got none. :lol:

Now the glitch, if EA don't fix it by the next update then they really must not care if we use it. If look at the number of TSTO players then the portion that know a bout the glitch then the ones who know how to use it, then it's properly not enough for them to care.
  • I don't want to happen again... although I got only 5 donuts the previous time I don't want to be locked out again... What worries me is that in a couple of days I will level up again... Oh joy :(