Forum Discussion

6 years ago

NS glitches

It's the 2nd time I think that it's happened now but even so that's far too many times and this time I have video proof of there being game breaking glitches with this team. In fact I'm 99% sure it's been 3 times where a NS who's been killed gets an extra life as a phantasm? How has there not been a post on this? unless my search didn't work it's dodgy that I can kill an enemy toon and have them reappear when their TM is full just to attack me even more.

The proper description of this glitch/bug is usually only seen by me so far occurring when a NS dies she then decides to not be revived as no one gets the chance and have to targetability or health as they should. Once their TM fills up though as it would if they are alive they come back out for a second to land damage maybe even a stun and disappear into nothingness only to appear again for another attack if they feel like it. I will find a way to upload a link or something of the clip if someone wants to see this ridiculousness.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago