Forum Discussion

11 years ago

haunt squidport...STOP the "unhaunters"

Loads of people that arent on the forums are unaware. I just learned about this yesterday. Apologies to anyone whose towns Ive unhaunted :cry: Just keep spreading the word and pay attention to what youre haunting!
  • Thedoctortennant wrote:
    I have accidentally double haunted a house trying to either tap a ghost or tapping an un-haunted house next to it. I feel bad when it happens so I leave an extra 2-3 gremlins for them to tap.

Ive accidently done this also while tapping a ghost i just wait a sec or 2 for ghost to clear away now before i tap it. If someone unhaunts on purpose, stop being a D* *K!
  • absolutdog590 wrote:
    I just did the math.. and each one that visits my town and "double haunts" 3 of my buildings costs me 12 GOO's, (6 they took and 6 they didn't leave) and the perpetrator only gets 3 extra... it's just greedy

We all have our opinions. Mine, I think whining about that 12 goo is greedy. In my town, neighbors are free to tap whatever they want. Did they get goo? Good. Did they have fun? Good. I'm not going to try to control their gameplay...I have just under 6000 goo. By the end of the day it will be over 6000. You can get that 'stolen' 12 by visiting ONE neighbor if you tap fast, two neighbors would get more than that. In the time you spent 'doing the math' and making that post, you could have gotten far, far more than 12 goo.

Nobody has even proven that unhaunting does harm yet. Which is weird given the number of people with multiple towns. But even it it does, I don't care. Not in the slightest. I don't tap gremlins in my town because I just simply don't need the goo. Let my neighbors that placed the gremlins have it. On the flip side, if someone taps gremlins I placed in their town, I don't have an infarction over it. If tapping that gremlin let them have some fun, then go for it.

When I add neighbors, I don't send them a list of what they can and can't do in my town. Nothing they do in my town can harm me in any way.
  • I will get 10k today, if anyone's on my friends list PLEASE DO DOUBLE TAP
    If your not please don't send me invitation :)

Edit sorry wrong thread :)

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,391 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago