Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Squidport Quest stopped

Seeing if anyone can help me. I was working on my squidport quest and once I got to the part where I have to have benches and tree's I completed it but now the quest isn't even in the quest bar anymore. It's Squidport Part 9 that isn't loading. I am a level 29 currently so I don't think it's that I am not leveled up enough. I have well over 12 tiles and built Itchy and Scratchy along with Malaria Zone.

Anyway to get it to kick back in?
  • "KLmaker;c-2085056" wrote:
    I did the Squidport quest with no problems and I don't remember how it went.

But, could the quest be held up by not doing a quest outside the Squidport?
    Or, is it only Squidport actions that trigger it?

I ask because, I did not properly finish a Tomaco quest and parts of the game were held up for months as a result, while other parts surged ahead.
    I could be talking complete rubbish mind as like I said I don't remember it, in which case just dismiss it, it's just a theory.

it could be anything. Probably some side quests that need to be done first. I had started playing a new town and I don't remember all of SP tasks happening one after another. When SP first came into the game, that was all we had to work on at the time. I've learned in my new town that there are so many quests/tasks happening at once it harder to finish a story line. In the olden days it was more straight forward.
  • "frankyemarie13;d-247965" wrote:
    Seeing if anyone can help me. I was working on my squidport quest and once I got to the part where I have to have benches and tree's I completed it but now the quest isn't even in the quest bar anymore. It's Squidport Part 9 that isn't loading. I am a level 29 currently so I don't think it's that I am not leveled up enough. I have well over 12 tiles and built Itchy and Scratchy along with Malaria Zone.

Anyway to get it to kick back in?

This may help:

• I did the Squidport quest with no problems and I don't remember how it went.

But, could the quest be held up by not doing a quest outside the Squidport?
    Or, is it only Squidport actions that trigger it?

I ask because, I did not properly finish a Tomaco quest and parts of the game were held up for months as a result, while other parts surged ahead.
    I could be talking complete rubbish mind as like I said I don't remember it, in which case just dismiss it, it's just a theory.