Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Have you hit the jackpot at Springfield Downs?

56 views and no replies?

Read it and weep, yeh i have won big more than once
  • Once, I was afraid to take a pic with my ipad because sometimes if you dont hit the home page button and close button in the right unison, the app closes, and I wanted my 200K!
  • Finally after about 30 times pressiing 99-1 odds hit the jackpot this morning..such a glorious achievement..I took a minute to admire the luck and took a picture. Though I have plenty of money, 200 k doesn't hurt my bank acct.
  • 4 times. Once around 4th of July. Once before Halloween, now twice in the last 2 weeks.

Play twice a day, since the first one I hit, I've beat on the longshot EVERY time :).
  • I did on my second bet ever. Subsequently, after losing about 8 out of 10 bets even with the best odds, I quit betting there and have never since.
  • Once. But i go for dogbuiscuit every time nearly regardless of his odds and he pays out for me 70% of the time I'd say so I'm sticking to it :)
  • I always vote for Drool Britannia no matter what the odds are, only had one jackpot win with him which came 3 days ago.