Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Hibbert stonecutter skin

i heard it makes him pay out at premium levels in cash and xp when wearing his Stonecutters skin. he also has one unique task, different from the common ones all Stonecutters share. i think the skin is more of a collector's item rather than a player item IMO.
  • devdoctor wrote:
    I don't want to waste them if he just has the same indoor tasks (and no outdoor tasks) as the other Stonecutters.

That's pretty much what he has. His one unique task is in the hospital, so the big advantage is that he pays a premium rate. He was worth it to me because I loved the episode, but that's the only reason it's an exciting skin.
  • Okay, so since I'm not going to be collec the complete set of Stonecutters anyway, sounds like it's not the best investment. Thanks for the feedback!

I do want to mention that I'm otherwise very happy with this update (enough that I actually bought donuts at the beginning), so thank you EA!
  • i got it because i believe once we get the table we can have everyone at the table at the same time singing the stonecutter song
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    i got it because i believe once we get the table we can have everyone at the table at the same time singing the stonecutter song

You will be disappointed. Homer/Krusty joint task only apparently.
  • cripnite wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i got it because i believe once we get the table we can have everyone at the table at the same time singing the stonecutter song

And the alien too I believe. I haven't gotten there yet but I've seen pics and videos of him at the table.
  • stingray1122 wrote:
    cripnite wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

And the alien too I believe. I haven't gotten there yet but I've seen pics and videos of him at the table.

i can't wait to get the feasting table!