Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Hibbert's Stonecutter Skin

It makes Hibbert pay out premium, which is probably why it's more. It's worth it if you want to collect all the stonecutters.
  • cogitoergosum8 wrote:
    I saw that someone made a thread about Frink's, so it got me curious about Dr. Hibbert's Stonecutter skin because it's pricier. Is it worth the 60 donuts? Does he have any unique tasks?

I just bought him. He's unique task is a 4 hour task which is Re-jig Waiting Lists (waiting list for liver transplant) The rest of his tasks are just like Moe's and Frink's.
  • The reason his is more is because Frink was a premium character which you had to spend donuts on to get. Hibbert is a free character. They seemed to "even out the cost" by making Frink cheaper.
  • Considering the relatively low amount of premium stuff in this event AND how great this update is I am definitely going to reward EA with the purchase of Hibbert and Alien.
  • stldsf1 wrote:
    Considering the relatively low amount of premium stuff in this event AND how great this update is I am definitely going to reward EA with the purchase of Hibbert and Alien.

The pyramid is great buy as well if you don't have it. It has a really cool animation and gives 45 emblems every 8 hours.