Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Homer's 908 outfit

Might be to late as the stone cutter event is not going on. What does the quest ask you yo do?
  • Just had a look at the wiki and it says that quests must be completed by the 12th of march 2015, so if that information is accurate and it generally is I'm afraid it looks like the quest line for stonecutters re release has expired :(
  • DrCohen wrote:
    'Welcome to The Stonecutters, Number 5'

Number 5 is Jasper. He needs to not be on a task in order for Homer to "Get paddled." It's a joint task that requires both characters.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    DrCohen wrote:

Number 5 is Jasper. He needs to not be on a task in order for Homer to "Get paddled." It's a joint task that requires both characters.

Jasper is a premium character if the op did not buy the community center can it still be completed?
  • Snakeyees wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    DrCohen wrote:

Jasper is a premium character if the op did not buy the community center can it still be completed?

Nope, but it also shouldn't have triggered without Jasper being in the game. If that task is in the task book, OP should have the community center. (If not, that is a weird glitch.)
  • Make Number 908 get paddled. Which is homer's outfit for Stonecutter's. But I don't have his outfit, which I think is the glitch.
  • DrCohen wrote:
    Make Number 908 get paddled. Which is homer's outfit for Stonecutter's. But I don't have his outfit, which I think is the glitch.

Did you check your main inventory dont use the category tab it should show a picture of homer in his robe with free below it.