Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Hover-copter

Oh my gosh! Hope you don't have to wait on EA chat for an hour like I did :(
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10218059.page
I have made a thread about a lost hover copter too!
  • why would you need to contact ea? you can craft now multiples and its probably a glitch its not showing there. why care?
  • Well I have the same problem but unlike the OP, I didn't place it in my Springfield and now it's not in my inventory....

I placed my alarm clock to wake up and after I got it 36 mins before the expiration date I just went back to bed (I got the quest with the Copter icon that tells me to place it but now I dont have it...).

Do you think I should contact EA bout this?
  • The same glitch is happening to me.

I got over 9000 ray guns in phase two and won the hover copter but now the prize page says I didn't win it and I'm able to craft it even though it's still in my Springfield...
  • Same here - won hover copter in the 2nd phase and it is now in my menu. Should I craft a second one for fun, or is that just a waste of crafting currency? What to do...

EDIT: decided one is enough. Will save crafting items for other things!
  • Check your inventory; if you won it it should be in there, if you didn't already place it.
  • Same thing for me but I think this is deliberate since its not an unique item. But given the second one requires 500 chocolate bar, it can make it the most expensive decoration there is in tsto history. I'm 200 bars away and the system is telling me that I need to pay 104 dognut for it. Seriously??? Note that it would require a lot more dognut if crafting from nothing!!!
  • Same here. I think one copter is enough though. It takes up quite enough space on its own.
    I'll likely wait until Frink builds one that really files.
    Unless, ofcourse, I end up having enough stuff left to craft one at the end of the run.
    First things first: a second tribal hut. It would be cruel to force Kang and Kodos to bunk together.
  • lawpatrick wrote:
    Same thing for me but I think this is deliberate since its not an unique item. But given the second one requires 500 chocolate bar, it can make it the most expensive decoration there is in tsto history. I'm 200 bars away and the system is telling me that I need to pay 104 dognut for it. Seriously??? Note that it would require a lot more dognut if crafting from nothing!!!

I think it's a glitch.
    Look at your prize page for phase 2. It only says you won the bulldozer saurus. Doesn't say you wont the hover copter.
  • lawpatrick wrote:
    Same thing for me but I think this is deliberate since its not an unique item. But given the second one requires 500 chocolate bar, it can make it the most expensive decoration there is in tsto history. I'm 200 bars away and the system is telling me that I need to pay 104 dognut for it. Seriously??? Note that it would require a lot more dognut if crafting from nothing!!!

Mmmm, dognuts...

Sorry :roll: