Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Multiple Hover Copters?

Yes it would seem you can have multiple hovercopters. Or at least I seem to be able to as well.
  • Came on to post the same, I wonder if everyone has the option to craft it because as someone else mentioned I'm also having the issue where if I click back to phase two on the menu with the three phases, it claims I only one the dinosaur thingy (the name always slips my mind) and does not show me as having won the hover copter yet its in my town.

So my question is, those of you who also won it but have it in your craft menu, check the other menu to see if it shows you won it in phase two. And is there anyone out there that won it that does not have it in their craft menu? Guess I'm wondering how vast this glitch is and while I'm not a fan of the useless hover copter I also don't want to lose it after all my hard work for it and this makes me a bit nervous...
  • The prize menu says I don't have it, it is craftable, but it is still in my SF as well. I think it's a universal glitch.

I haven't tried crafting it as I don't want two of them and I need my components for more important things. :)
  • TzipiTzipora wrote:
    Came on to post the same, I wonder if everyone has the option to craft it because as someone else mentioned I'm also having the issue where if I click back to phase two on the menu with the three phases, it claims I only one the dinosaur thingy (the name always slips my mind) and does not show me as having won the hover copter yet its in my town.

So my question is, those of you who also won it but have it in your craft menu, check the other menu to see if it shows you won it in phase two. And is there anyone out there that won it that does not have it in their craft menu? Guess I'm wondering how vast this glitch is and while I'm not a fan of the useless hover copter I also don't want to lose it after all my hard work for it and this makes me a bit nervous...

Same here. I wanted to post it too. Won't craft another but also don't want to lose mine...
  • TzipiTzipora wrote:
    Came on to post the same, I wonder if everyone has the option to craft it because as someone else mentioned I'm also having the issue where if I click back to phase two on the menu with the three phases, it claims I only one the dinosaur thingy (the name always slips my mind) and does not show me as having won the hover copter yet its in my town.

I also have the same issue; noticed it this morning when I logged on. The hover copter I won three days ago is still in my town (I made sure to check) but I also have the option to craft it, and the menu for phase two only shows that I won the dinosaur.
  • jboudreaud282 wrote:
    TzipiTzipora wrote:

I also have the same issue; noticed it this morning when I logged on. The hover copter I won three days ago is still in my town (I made sure to check) but I also have the option to craft it, and the menu for phase two only shows that I won the dinosaur.

Same here. I'm sad. I'm a completionist it's bugging me lol
  • jboudreaud282 wrote:

I've got the same thing, but what is more weird is that after winning the hover copter and placing it straight away, I then found another one in my inventory.
    I now have two hover copters in my town (even though the phase two menu says I have none), plus the option to craft another one.
    As far as I am concerned, however, the hover copter is like a lot of TSTO items - one is amusing, but any more than one is just stupid.