Forum Discussion

9 years ago

How About a Dynamic Billboard?

There are several in the game files that are unreleased.
The MyPod
Dr. Nick
Congressman Noodlenog (alien)
  • What would be cool is a billboard that changed so I think that's what you're describing a dynamic billboard one that would have you know five to 10 different advertisements and the billboard would randomly change that would be nice kind of like the LCD Billboards that I see out here in California
  • Do you mean like the mega-tron thing from tap-ball?

That already exists, so you just want more of those, with different messages......

(During the recent glitch that allowed you to duplicate stuff in your inventory, I tried it with that item to get more but it wouldn't work)
    :)
  • The last time I bought a billboard it was the Mr. Sparkle sign. I bought it to go with The Happy Sumo, but shortly after they disabled the 2 hr. premium reward job.

So maybe they're bad mojo :shock:

*edit*if they offered a She-She Lounge sign for 20donuts I'd buy it :wink:
  • I wouldn't mind more options even though I already got the one I wanted the most.

EDIT: Just remembered the one for Krusty's Clown College. I'd like to get that one.
  • Lee3472 wrote:
    Do you mean like the mega-tron thing from tap-ball?

That already exists, so you just want more of those, with different messages......

(During the recent glitch that allowed you to duplicate stuff in your inventory, I tried it with that item to get more but it wouldn't work)
    :)

Yeah something like that but with far more choices so that way you didn't see the same ad when you visit visited your neighbors you can see different things
  • This should be possible, since there is already the virtual flagpole that does the same thing. It rotates between 3 different images when you tap on it, so it would be great to see a billboard that works the same way.
    bluntcard
    Seasoned Novice
    When you said Dynamic Billboard I thought you were going to suggest something we could customize. It would be cool to be able to add our own text or image to something for our visiting neighbors to see.
  • jhuntin1 wrote:
    This should be possible, since there is already the virtual flagpole that does the same thing. It rotates between 3 different images when you tap on it, so it would be great to see a billboard that works the same way.

Yes. This is what I'm talking about, but it would change the way a character or building changes skins. It basically would be a decoration object that has multiple skins. We would tap it and get a menu of different ads to display. More skins could be added over time as rewards.