6 years ago

How about that tap ball stadium skin?

It’s gold. It’d have been nice.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "168sean168;c-2063122" wrote:
    Same. I wanted the green skin

Thats the one I want as well.
  • The white is the original color. There are two color options that you can change at the tapball stadium entrance. The changes affect all of the bleachers in town, which is why I hardly ever use the gold. It doesn't go well with everything.
  • "petehd14;c-2063403" wrote:
    The white is the original color. There are two color options that you can change at the tapball stadium entrance. The changes affect all of the bleachers in town, which is why I hardly ever use the gold. It doesn't go well with everything.

I am aware of all of this.

I was asking if the new bleachers are also affected, or if they stay the color they are.
  • "4junk3000;c-2063409" wrote:
    "petehd14;c-2063403" wrote:
    The white is the original color. There are two color options that you can change at the tapball stadium entrance. The changes affect all of the bleachers in town, which is why I hardly ever use the gold. It doesn't go well with everything.

I am aware of all of this.

I was asking if the new bleachers are also affected, or if they stay the color they are.

Also affected
  • Has anyone bought the recently released bleachers, that had them skinned already?

I'm wondering if the latest version follows the color of your existing skin or if it changes to match what you have.

I have my original bleachers skinned to the green/terracotta but would appreciate a set in the original colors.

Thanks for any insight on this
  • @4junk3000 I do not own the green skin for the stadium. The bleachers body is white, with orange and purple seats. Railings are also orange and purple. Shelters are orange. When I bought the current bleachers, it was the same deal.
  • Still hoping to hear from someone who's been able to display two different color skins for the stadium fence, at the same time. I want these recently released purple & orange to stay that color, even though i have my existing bleachers skinned to green.

Anyone??
  • Thanks! No reason for me to buy more then. I want multiple colors. Oh well