Forum Discussion

8 years ago

How do I get Dr Marvin Monroe?

Hi there, I'm probably really naive on this but this is really doing my head in in regards to unlocking Dr Marvin Monroe from the game. I've reached level 52 as required and I'm pretty sure I've unlocked the Family Therapy Center as it was a 24 hour thing to do and I read online a few days ago you needed this to unlock him but I can't even find this anymore and Dr Marvin Monroe and the Therapy Center is still locked. It's really frustrating.

I have no idea what to do, apparently Lisa starts off this quest but nothing is coming up under the actions for Lisa so I've reached Level 52 and can't even unlock the character I want to as I can't find the Family Therapy Center in my buildings to buy or in the inventory of buildings I've already got, can anyone kindly help please?

I love this game but I really wish they would let some things connect and run smoothly, there was something else recently where I had to look online to work out how to unlock something when really it should guide you through the game as you get to the level.

Thanking you kindly in advance, I'm really grateful to all who kindly help and hope to hear from you soon :)
  • "Muhsterino;c-1655615" wrote:
    This is a list of level buildings from the tips thread:
    http://i.imgur.com/Eysuz5Rl.jpg
    You have to do part of the level 43 quest in Krustyland before you can continue with level 44 etc in Springfield. Find the lowest level building that you don't have in the list above, then try to build them in the order listed.

I knew you would ride in to save the day!
  • As the chart shows it doesn't matter as much what level you are as so much what level quest you are on. You could be level 939 and still have practically no one. :p

So yep, Krustyland sounds like the culprit.
  • It's mad is that, I don't really get why the game would be set up that way as I imagine there are so many people baffled by this and don't even look for a forum so probably just end up deleting the game. Seems kinda strange they'd say you need to get to a certain level to unlock a character and then be like 'No, it's this really' afterwards but don't even tell you.
  • When the game originally came out there was often quite long periods between updates and the addition of new levels so it wasn't really a problem as you completed levels as they where released so ending up with being at a higher xp level than task completed level wasn't really a problem, the problem has also been increased with the release of the xp collider giving a 5x boost meaning that the xp goes up even faster.
  • "meinaz;c-1655623" wrote:
    "wadebear;c-1655610" wrote:
    And don't forget to do Krustyland! You have to do Krustyland! You can't skip it! I can't stress to you how important this is! And I seem to be really excited this morning! Exclamation! Exclamation I say!

This is it. The one time that EA decided that you needed to complete things in Krustyland. Unless you get Penelope and the wheel, you are stopped from proceeding.

I am also confused why somebody thought it was appropriate to flag the OP. This isn't a spam thread.

Thanks for pointing the spam mark out. I have removed it and messaged the person who made the spam mark.