Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Suggested Dr Marvin Monroe task list.

All in ghost form???
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    All in ghost form???

No living form of course. Plus he never died he was just very sick. They retired his voice for several years.
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    I apologize. I could have sworn he was an answer to "who was the first person to die in the series." Upon further review you are correct, but I cannot recall him coming to Marge's book signing. It may have been from my college years where I enjoyed other pursuits.

Yes he finally reappeared at Marge's book signing in the season 15 episode Diatribe of a Mad Housewife. Since then his last appearance was in a couch gag of the season 22 episode Donnie Fatso.
  • This line needs to be made into a task, somehow:

Kent: So you have no professional objection to Itchy & Scratchy?
    Marvin Monroe: No not at all, infact, uh, one of my guilty little pleasures is to snuggle up with a big bucket of buttered popcorn, dim the lights, listen to Itchy and Scratchy, and laugh myself silly... now what the hell is wrong with that?
  • stingray1122 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I apologize. I could have sworn he was an answer to "who was the first person to die in the series." Upon further review you are correct, but I cannot recall him coming to Marge's book signing. It may have been from my college years where I enjoyed other pursuits.

Yes he finally reappeared at Marge's book signing in the season 15 episode Diatribe of a Mad Housewife. Since then his last appearance was in a couch gag of the season 22 episode Donnie Fatso.

So is he dead or just retired :lol:
  • mwdalton wrote:
    This line needs to be made into a task, somehow:

Kent: So you have no professional objection to Itchy & Scratchy?
    Marvin Monroe: No not at all, infact, uh, one of my guilty little pleasures is to snuggle up with a big bucket of buttered popcorn, dim the lights, listen to Itchy and Scratchy, and laugh myself silly... now what the hell is wrong with that?

agreed.