Forum Discussion

frosted1414
Seasoned Newcomer
3 years ago

How many Shattered tokens do you have?

I have 8. Haven't used any yet.

• Ugh; the most recent box has many things ive waited for their return. But they are in the sports "non-unique" box and so they're mingled w many things I have plenty of. So basically I cannot attempt to acquire the good things because it's obvious I will only be rewarded the unneeded things.

So ill save my tokens for future uniques. C'est la vie!
  • "4junk3000;c-2220124" wrote:
    Ugh; the most recent box has many things ive waited for their return. But they are in the sports "non-unique" box and so they're mingled w many things I have plenty of. So basically I cannot attempt to acquire the good things because it's obvious I will only be rewarded the unneeded things.

I had 15, and am in the same boat as you. I used 3 to try and get some non-unique items, but didn’t get any that I wanted. I’m gonna hold off now.
  • "rockyb2006;c-2220273" wrote:
    "4junk3000;c-2220124" wrote:
    Ugh; the most recent box has many things ive waited for their return. But they are in the sports "non-unique" box and so they're mingled w many things I have plenty of. So basically I cannot attempt to acquire the good things because it's obvious I will only be rewarded the unneeded things.

I had 15, and am in the same boat as you. I used 3 to try and get some non-unique items, but didn’t get any that I wanted. I’m gonna hold off now.

The random box is as good as
    Spoiler
    THE WHEEL!
    for doling out everything except what you really want lol I’m not falling for it. I will hope n pray for tapball bleachers to return in a future event
  • "4junk3000;c-2220124" wrote:

My exact thinking. I currently have 10 tokens left and waited for the golf item to return for years, because I need them for a specific part in my town. With this box, I can’t think that they will now come back any time soon. C’est la vie.. At least I did get Grandpa’s Matador skin to complete that character list.
  • I have 3 but may have spent 4 already. I dont keep track of these things
  • I had IIRC 8 and used them in the first Shattered Dreams box and I'm regretting I did that as I got several items that were in the Year Book. Now I have 5 and I'm not going to use them until I've cleared the Year Book.