Forum Discussion

lilmamasa3
New Spectator
7 years ago

I’m disappointed

Gina has a 24hr task to “do a stint in juvie” but it is still at the Springfield penitentiary, not at the new Juvenile Detention Center. What gives EA? In the old days we would be given a premium task, if you had to use donuts to purchase a building or decoration. So yeah, not happy.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Gina has been in the game for 10 years and the Juvenile Detention Center only 5 minutes! Is Jeremy's task there not premium? I don't get what's got you all disappointed and sad.
  • "lilmamasa3;d-204972" wrote:
    Gina has a 24hr task to “do a stint in juvie” but it is still at the Springfield penitentiary, not at the new Juvenile Detention Center. What gives EA? In the old days we would be given a premium task, if you had to use donuts to purchase a building or decoration. So yeah, not happy.

And in the old days donuts where extremely hard to come by unless you purchased them, I remember thinking that I'd had a superb week if I got 6 to 8 donuts for free.
  • "pepsimax1984;c-1902808" wrote:
    "frosted1414;c-1902670" wrote:
    Gina has been in the game for 10 years and the Juvenile Detention Center only 5 minutes! Is Jeremy's task there not premium? I don't get what's got you all disappointed and sad.

Not ten years as the games been going for 6

Maybe she got a head start ;)
  • "daved7637397;c-1902820" wrote:
    "pepsimax1984;c-1902808" wrote:
    "frosted1414;c-1902670" wrote:

Not ten years as the games been going for 6

Maybe she got a head start ;)

No, but if you’ve been grinding away it seems that long.