Forum Discussion

12 years ago

I can not believe-squidport

I totally agree with everything you've said.

I hope future updates include more tasks, items and greater deco flexibility
  • I think they should change up the tasks for all characters. I love the game but having the same tasks since the start is kind of making it feel a bit boring doing the same old stuff all the time also grandpa needs to stop telling stories every single time I send him to do it and he finishes by the time I collect from all the houses and buildings low and behold another exclamation point above him wanting to send him on that task again
  • Martin's task needs to change from rehearse play to perform play. Jeez, he's been rehearsing that show forever.
  • Heck yeah I want her in a bikini laying in a lawn chair!....... So I can have her laying around like a slink * at Fat Tonys Scarface beach property mansion!
  • I want Grampa's "Walk Around Thinking it's 1953" task to be an outside task. Think he'd look great strutting around outside in his Vintage outfit. For some reason I am invisioning a pink zoot suit with a feather in his hat, did he wear that on the show at some point or am I totally making that up in my head?

Anyway, too many indoor tasks, especially Miss Springfield. I cant remember what she does for her 24 hour task, but otherwise she has only 1 outside task. Same for Tatum, "Walk the Tiger" is great, but we need more.

EDIT- Knew I wasnt crazy, he wore a Zoot Suit in the episode he fell in love with Zelda. The Episode was "The Old Man and the Key" Also, checked and Tatum and Miss Sprinfields 24 hr tasks are outdoor tasks as well.