Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Wait time for boardwalk sections too long....... So in meantime...

jenniferbusc wrote:
:twisted: just had put Just Rainsticks on my board walk. 11/12 sections and have to have all these before next quest. I do believe that wait time should be cut down some. Is the squid port update going to be around long enough to even finish it. I hope seein as WD I missed out on the two last ones. Ugh waitin with no donuts = slllllooooooow!

Squidport is permanent! So, you've got all the time in the world :wink: So, sit back, and enjoy the ride, I'm sure level 31 will be here before we know it
  • mwdalton wrote:
    jenniferbusc wrote:
    :twisted: just had put Just Rainsticks on my board walk. 11/12 sections and have to have all these before next quest. I do believe that wait time should be cut down some. Is the squid port update going to be around long enough to even finish it. I hope seein as WD I missed out on the two last ones. Ugh waitin with no donuts = slllllooooooow!

Squidport is permanent! So, you've got all the time in the world :wink: So, sit back, and enjoy the ride, I'm sure level 31 will be here before we know it

Yep that's right and I don't think you need to buy donuts to fit the buildings on. Iam currently building rainsticks and I havnt used any donuts yet.
  • Yay for a permanent update!!!!! I haven't used donuts just can't believe how long they want u wait but if it here for good I guess I understand that. Thanks you!
  • I haven't used donuts either, building just rain sticks now and just finished my twelfth tile...so now gotta wait 24 hrs for rain sticks to finish....
  • BillionDuck wrote:
    I understand its permanent, but I have to cram everything on my limited size boardwalk because I don't have enough pieces to even try to make it aesthetically pleasing. I hate that.

I manged to fit them all on ok. Iam building rain sticks ATM
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    BillionDuck wrote:
    I understand its permanent, but I have to cram everything on my limited size boardwalk because I don't have enough pieces to even try to make it aesthetically pleasing. I hate that.

I manged to fit them all on ok. Iam building rain sticks ATM

-and you even had room for the lemonade stand and a hot dog cart. Good job!

I think in dealing with the Squidport issue, it will come in handy to be a good Tetris player