Forum Discussion

11 years ago

I can't believe my eyes

NOVA_POLARI wrote:
After weeks of trying I finally got this!

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k328/blackops2familyguyclan/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpscf01c193.jpg

Congrats :thumbup: Always nice to see the big pay out :D
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    i got that once too but i only tried the big pay out probably 5 times

I cant even remember how many times ive played it as thats the only one i bet on, all i know is i'm still in the minus even with the wins i got
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i got that once too but i only tried the big pay out probably 5 times

I cant even remember how many times ive played it as thats the only one i bet on, all i know is i'm still in the minus even with the wins i got

i mostly just do the 2-1 odds
    it seems like i win 66.66666667% of the time

when i win like 5 times in a row i decide to take a risk on a different odds dog.

i was so suprised when i won the big one that one time
  • congrats!! its always awesome to win on 99-1.. its the only one I bet on and well worth it for that payout!
  • NMayo wrote:
    congrats!! its always awesome to win on 99-1.. its the only one I bet on and well worth it for that payout!

well yes and no

its it takes you 100 tries to get it then you just break even

but you can look at it as a bank and it is just holding the money for you and then you get it back in a lump sum of 200K
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    NMayo wrote:
    congrats!! its always awesome to win on 99-1.. its the only one I bet on and well worth it for that payout!

well yes and no

but you can look at it as a bank and it is just holding the money for you and then you get it back in a lump sum of 200K

This is true but I think it took me around 50 try's to get this so I think I still made some money
  • NOVA_POLARI wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    NMayo wrote:

well yes and no

This is true but I think it took me around 50 try's to get this so I think I still made some money

yes you did and someone posted the actual dds here awhile back and i think technically you should end up with the same amount of profit over time no matter what you bet on.
  • I ALWAYS bet on "not a chance". I have won the 99-1 payout well over 20 times. I don't know if I'm just super lucky or what, but I usually win about every 4th to 5th race.

I chose to stick with just ONE dog and leave it at that.
  • Very nice!

I won 100 donuts on a golden scratch'r yesterday. Didn't want to make a thread about it because I was lazy. Not sure what to spend it on!