Forum Discussion

12 years ago

I cho...cho....chose him

So cute :)
  • I dont know whats worse the fact you cho cho chose ralph or the fact you took the time to make his face, otherwise AWESOME!...now make him play wiggle pup on his face...
  • Thanks again :-) I am a little concerned because my halloween plans include totally filling the area ralph is in, and some smaller pics around sf in areas I have already cleared! Hope I dont hit a decor warning.... but if I do I am willing to store all my routine decor for a while...... I can put it back after and halloween is only once a year :D

I know its sad but I am already keeping an eye out for xmas pics...... maybe robot santa??
  • :lol: Wondered what the change meant. :lol:

Tiger, you should try posting with Photobucket. You can change the image size and get the whole picture to show up. No need to scroll. It makes it easier to see. I pinch the screen on the iPad so I can make it smaller temporally and see it better. Just a thought. (Although if you paid to use Imgur, you get more size options. Photobucket is free, however, when it comes to picture size.)

Edit: autocorrect
  • Bahaha!, I love the Ralph with the red eyes, freaky! Perfect for Halloween! :mrgreen:
  • indys2nd wrote:
    :lol: Wondered what the change meant. :lol:

Tiger, you should try posting with Photobucket. You can change the image size and get the whole picture to show up. No need to scroll. It makes it easier to see. I pinch the screen on the iPad so I can make it smaller temporally and see it better. Just a thought. (Although if you paid to use Imgur, you get more size options. Photobucket is free, however, when it comes to picture size.)

Thanks indy. My original problem is that imgur doesnt seem to work properly on my android tablet so I got an imgur android app which automates everything butdoesnt seem to have an option to resize :(

Do you know if I can resize if I use photobucket on android?
  • Those crayons are really affecting him now...... he feels like doing more than burn things!

http://i.imgur.com/FX6hPkv.jpg
  • tiger10036778 wrote:
    indys2nd wrote:
    :lol: Wondered what the change meant. :lol:

Thanks indy. My original problem is that imgur doesnt seem to work properly on my android tablet so I got an imgur android app which automates everything butdoesnt seem to have an option to resize :(

Do you know if I can resize if I use photobucket on android?

Can't you go to the regular website itself? I'm not sure because I do that on photobucket with my iPad. I upload on the app and then go to the site and log in. There I can get more size options (actually just about any size option.) I would think you can go to the actual site even if it's android. I don't like the imgur app. I don't think it's as user friendly as photobucket and the app for photobucket is ok to upload but not that great to change picture size.
  • I am going to investigate indy.... maybe I can upload pics via my pc and resize? It will be useful for you know what :wink:
  • Thanks :D I like to do pictures using the decoration pieces (we call it item-art) :!: there are lots of us doing it....... have a search!