Forum Discussion

10 years ago

I finally joined the dark side!

EVERYTHING :twisted: :twisted:
  • Lmao! I bought a few things I thought I wanted. I ended up spending the 750 donut bonus.

Though to buy everything I'd need like double or maybe triple what I got haha. :lol:

I only wish there was more land for stuff to go in.
  • Last year I bought a boatload of donuts, and they lasted me for six months. It's a great investment if you're a regular player.
  • AJtheboss1 wrote:
    I decided to buy a boatload of donuts. Couldn't pass up over 700 free donuts. :twisted:

Any suggestions on what I should buy?

Haha welcome to the darkside.... you might as well stay we have cookies.
  • I bought a truckload of donuts and got Lurleen with the Beer-N-Brawl and the French Waiter. I also got bonus coins since I was playing on a Kindle Fire, so I bought a stack of donuts for later.

I am going to use the remaining coins for an app.
  • bluyoshi88810 wrote:
    I bought a truckload of donuts and got Lurleen with the Beer-N-Brawl and the French Waiter. I also got bonus coins since I was playing on a Kindle Fire, so I bought a stack of donuts for later.

I am going to use the remaining coins for an app.

NICE!! I am planning on buying the Beer N Brawl, after I purchase some donuts with the Gil Sale!

But a great way to start out the donut spending, I say. I really like the way the building looks in the neighbor's towns I have seen it in.
  • I went a little nuts, so I'm hoping I have enough left for 6 months. I only have 2000 donuts left. I'm probably only gonna spend the rest on events until the next sale.