Forum Discussion

11 years ago

I have one valentine action left, does this matter?

You should. If you have one left I'm guessing you're at 99 friends?
  • bren1960 wrote:

No, I have a full friend list but one neighbour only had two I could collect from.
  • phoebexlois wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:

No, I have a full friend list but one neighbour only had two I could collect from.

Oh, I guess we'll find out. I have 100 friends & I left too. Was tapping their corn
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    The hearts should re-generate once the 24hr time is up :)

Okay, thank you. I saw that others got messages after they did all telling them to come back tomorrow. I suppose I will just have 1 action for that neighbour tomorrow and 3 for everyone else
  • phoebexlois wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Okay, thank you. I saw that others got messages after they did all telling them to come back tomorrow. I suppose I will just have 1 action for that neighbour tomorrow and 3 for everyone else

If you wait 24 hours since you did your first 2 actions, it will be reset and you will have all 3.
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    phoebexlois wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

If you wait 24 hours since you did your first 2 actions, it will be reset and you will have all 3.

Thank you
  • phoebexlois wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    phoebexlois wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Thank you

No problem, I've done that in the past for like whacking day. If it was too hard to find a snake I'd come back if I had more time.

You can take the action now, and you will still have 3 when it resets, I've done that in the past as well.
  • I'm pretty certain that you can return to that town and see whether your friend might now have a character available for tapping. After you do that one last tap, you'll get the thank you neighboreeno popup, and you'll see that the return time is the same as yesterday. That was confusing.

Scenario: you did rounds at 11AM yesterday. They only had two things to tap. You tapped the two and have one action remaining. You reenter their town at 10AM today. (Or, for that matter, at 10:59 AM) You still see the "one action remaining" thing. You find one character to tap. You will get a message stating to come back at 11AM today. At 11AM today, you'll have three fresh options.

I have done this A LOT with tiles, etc. That 24 hour cycle started when you tapped their first two items. As long as your return for that third tap is before the 24 hours expire, you don't lose an action. :)
  • annettemarc wrote:
    I'm pretty certain that you can return to that town and see whether your friend might now have a character available for tapping. After you do that one last tap, you'll get the thank you neighboreeno popup, and you'll see that the return time is the same as yesterday. That was confusing.

Scenario: you did rounds at 11AM yesterday. They only had two things to tap. You tapped the two and have one action remaining. You reenter their town at 10AM today. (Or, for that matter, at 10:59 AM) You still see the "one action remaining" thing. You find one character to tap. You will get a message stating to come back at 11AM today. At 11AM today, you'll have three fresh options.

I have done this A LOT with tiles, etc. That 24 hour cycle started when you tapped their first two items. As long as your return for that third tap is before the 24 hours expire, you don't lose an action. :)

Okay, thank you. I will either check later tonight or tomorrow before I go to school as the servers are down at the moment .
  • annettemarc wrote:
    I'm pretty certain that you can return to that town and see whether your friend might now have a character available for tapping. After you do that one last tap, you'll get the thank you neighboreeno popup, and you'll see that the return time is the same as yesterday. That was confusing.

+1