Forum Discussion

11 years ago

I just wanna say....

Whacking day was by far the best update ever, imo :)
  • dave3490 wrote:
    Undaunted-001 wrote:

Im sure they will re release the content as they've been doing that a lot lately.

I hope they don't limit how many eggs we can place tho. The best part for me was when I was done I could just help everyone els out with giving them eggs and doing it multiple times a day :mrgreen: But I think they will limit it to 5 aday as you said :(

I hope so :)

I guess we will only know when they release the event, the only reason i suggested the basket of eggs is to prevent space being taken up placing egg after egg, very time consuming. They don't have to limit the number of baskets that can be placed, i just think it's a much more pleasant and easy way of doing it :)
    it's an awesome idea to have baskets. I remember when I placed something like 500 eggs and the game crashed out and lost all the eggs :evil: baaaad times :lol:
  • As of now, has there been a single major event that they haven't redone? Pretty sure they're going to bring Whacking Day back.

WD was a huge pain in the * last year. I remember having to spend 40-50 donuts on that snake license and still having to hustle pretty hard. Hopefully they switch it up, because I'll probably just let this be the first update where I don't collect everything if they make it the same.
  • Honestly, the problem was the sheer amount of snakes needed to be tapped, and the tediousness of placing eggs. If they introduce a button like the one for presents this Christmas update. Similarly, they need to release something like the elf house to auto collect eggs/snakes.
  • Itchem-Scratchem wrote:
    katehutson wrote:
    I'll kill myself if whacking day comes back. And it's as hard and annoying as it was last year.

Listen up EA. Triggering

Well good luck with that :roll:

Your going to kill yourself!? Wouldn't it be safer to just not play. I know it's a difficult choice life or TSTO.
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    dave3490 wrote:
    I missed some items last year on the whacking day event as i didn't have very many friends at the time (friends on Android had only been rolled out at the time), ones i missed are bare chested willie, sleep-easy motel, springfield coliseum, so i'm hoping they will be added again to the event to give us a second shot at getting them :)

That's my exact same story. That was before I knew about the forums/blogs/etc and that I could add 100 friends to reach all the goals. Really wish I had known that. I love Dredrick and Miss Springfield but I can't spend donuts on them.
    Got a feeling they're not coming back since they cost premium currency now.
    Hopefully something as cool as them shows up.
  • Whacking Day is awesome! I like it because anything can do Halloween (although Simpsons does it best), CHRISTMAS, Thanksgiving etc, but Simpsons is whacking day, no one else can call it their own. Also I love community prizes because it really makes everyone participate. When I was in earlier levels community prizes were so cool. Hopefully we get a few and whacking day prevails.
  • dave3490 wrote:
    I missed some items last year on the whacking day event as i didn't have very many friends at the time (friends on Android had only been rolled out at the time), ones i missed are bare chested willie, sleep-easy motel, springfield coliseum, so i'm hoping they will be added again to the event to give us a second shot at getting them :)

+1
  • i don't have a problem with Whacking Day at all. Trouble is, people lose interest quickly with any updates, as far as I can see. I'd be real busy if I had 100% (or close to that) neighbor participation, but that never happens. The longer the event goes on, the fewer neighbors that keep participating. Sad, really.
  • frogger53 wrote:
    i don't have a problem with Whacking Day at all. Trouble is, people lose interest quickly with any updates, as far as I can see. I'd be real busy if I had 100% (or close to that) neighbor participation, but that never happens. The longer the event goes on, the fewer neighbors that keep participating. Sad, really.

They only stop if the event sucks like this years valentines day.