Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Ice princess Martin - make new friends.

johncolombo wrote:
I wish on that task when it ended you got a new snowman to keep like the bonsai sweat shop.
He is "making" new friends. Where do they end up? Unless the ice castle is like the tardis.
Bigger on the inside.

Or is it like the ice statues, when the snow environment goes, it all melts?

I wish it they were like the bonsai.
  • I'm sure a character don't know which one mentioned that the ice palace melted. As long as we can bring it out next snow time. At least it will give me some extra room :D
  • Rich0913 wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    I wish on that task when it ended you got a new snowman to keep like the bonsai sweat shop.
    He is "making" new friends. Where do they end up? Unless the ice castle is like the tardis.
    Bigger on the inside.

Or is it like the ice statues, when the snow environment goes, it all melts?

I wish it they were like the bonsai.

it would be fun to build an army of snowmen, I wouldn't mind if they melted in the summer. My Bosai are covering my Springfield like Kudzu.
  • johncolombo wrote:
    Bigger on the inside.

I would love an army of snowmen wandering around my SF. Even if they were melted. :)