Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Idea for Decorations/buildings menus

postdoom wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned before....can't remember seeing anything...does anyone find it a bit of a bind scrolling through all the decorations and houses/buildings? I DO! :) especially as levels keep being added with more decorations and buildings. So how about splitting them into separate sections eg:

Decorations
1) trees, shrubs, flowers etc
2) street furniture (lamposts, newspaper dispensers, phonebooths, bins, benches)
3) fences and playground items
4) vehicles
5) characters

Buildings
1) houses
2) shops
3) others (factories, schools etc)

i know it's not a massive deal but i feel it would be quite a good alteration to the current menu system 8)

ANY organisation would be good :roll: :wink:

That would be fantastic. I also wish they'd make the neighbours list alphabetical again...can't believe that's not fixed yet...
  • mwdalton wrote:
    postdoom wrote:
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before....can't remember seeing anything...does anyone find it a bit of a bind scrolling through all the decorations and houses/buildings? I DO! :) especially as levels keep being added with more decorations and buildings. So how about splitting them into separate sections eg:

Decorations
    2) street furniture (lamposts, newspaper dispensers, phonebooths, bins, benches)
    4) vehicles
    5) characters

Buildings
    1) houses
    2) shops

i know it's not a massive deal but i feel it would be quite a good alteration to the current menu system 8)

That would be fantastic. I also wish they'd make the neighbours list alphabetical again...can't believe that's not fixed yet...

I hope they don't fix the list... not because i'm near the end...not at all :lol:
  • mwdalton wrote:
    postdoom wrote:

Decorations
    4) vehicles
    5) characters

Buildings
    1) houses
    2) shops

Yes! This has been bugging me. Glad i'm not the only one.
  • HomerSwapMeet wrote:
    @VxMarmitex9

Nice signature!
    Were you Mctattooed?

Lol, sounds like something you'd get at McDonalds :lol:

http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/42/34/3e405c2a672fbe013af0894f45704a31.jpg
  • mwdalton wrote:
    I also wish they'd make the neighbours list alphabetical again...can't believe that's not fixed yet...

This is a MUST! I really hate the fact it all jumbled up! :evil:
  • mwdalton wrote:
    HomerSwapMeet wrote:
    @VxMarmitex9

Nice signature!
    Were you Mctattooed?

Lol, sounds like something you'd get at McDonalds :lol:

http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/42/34/3e405c2a672fbe013af0894f45704a31.jpg

Someone loves there job to much!